My new Selfportrait – finally finished

Foto9 Kopie

After 2,5 month of work and a few difficulties (see older Blogpost: https://polabraendle.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/the-problem-with-portraits/) I finally finished the new Selfportrait a week ago. While I was working on it I took some photos of the progressing stages. Today I made a little collage to show you some of the steps the portrait went through. At some point for example I had to cut the whole eye out, because it didn’t look right. I placed it in the surrounding area just to find out, that the eye itself doesn’t work aswell… have a look yourself 🙂

… and don’t forget, that my EASTER ART CAMPAIGN with 20% off all prices is just running 2 more days.

Entstehung_Selbstportrait2014_1

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s